Thursday, March 20, 2008

An update

Spring is here, I love it!! It was so nice yesterday. The boys and I went outside and walked around the block, Jax got to ride his "bike". It's his big wheel and he can't peddle yet. We loved it. And thanks to Greg I was able to go fix dinner while he continued the outside play time.
On St. Patrick's Day Greg and the band played again. A little party and fun green clothes. Greg on the left, then Steve and Rick. Sorry to Spence, he's not in the picture. And yes, Rick is wearing a kilt. He even played the bag pipes in one AC/DC song.

Creed is obsessed with his diaper, in the picture he is singing into the microphone while we Karaoke. That's our new favorite thing to do. I can't sing worth anything, but it's fun. Anyways, so Creed is always pulling his diaper low and itching his upper bum. Kind of cute but several times I've seen poo on his hand!! Ahhh!

And I am so happy that my favorite show "Dancing with the Stars" is on again! It's the best fun show ever!

1 comment:

Sofia Dowse said...

That's so fun that they get to do the band thing! Jacob and I are always talking about how much fun it would be to perform a little, but it seems like there is never enough time or we just can't get it organized!