Greg and I were lucky enough to go to San Diego this last weekend. The company I work for ( a whole whopping 2 hrs. a week) went on a company retreat, so we flew down and had a great time away from the boys. Below is a picture of us at the Hotel Del Coronado and then Greg on the beach. We hung out around down town, dinner, movie, and no reason to wake up in the morning. It was wonderful. No offence to my little children. And of course Creed gets another ear infection while we were gone. This makes the 6th Dr. visit for 2008 for that kid! He's expensive. Thank goodness for my mom and my sister for taking care of Jax and Creed for us. I don't know what I would do without them. Thanks girls!

3 comments:
Fun! I need to go on a trip!
YAY....love San Diego. I'm glad you were able to get away and little slightly warmer weather :-)! Gotta love the fam and their baby-sitting willingness!!
Looks like you two had a fun trip. California is the greatest get away; your pictures make me want to be there. Your boys are so cute; I love the picture of them in the laundry basket! Love, Deb T.
Post a Comment