Us 5 years ago, it was quite a warm day for February. We lucked out.

So Greg and I have been married now for 5 years! I can't believe it. Time goes by when you're having fun I guess. I want to tell you all how much I am so glad to have Greg as my husband. He is the best. He truly takes care of everything. The cars, house, finances, snow blowing, mowing the lawn, and even making our bed everyday. Probably because he is the last one out of the bed, so he gets that chore. He is a great handy man. He can fix lots and lots. I rely on him so much. I don't know what I would do without him? I treasure every minute together. I am big on spending time together. And luckily he doesn't mind.
We have two sweet little boys that added to our marriage. I am so lucky to have such a great life. I love being married to Greg and love him.
It says the 5 year anniversary is wood or modern gift is silverware. So I think for my "wood" I'll take a nice new wood bedroom set. Hey Greg, what do you think?
This picture was right before our reception. Like I said it was warm for February. It did snow that night though. Fun times, great memories!
1 comment:
Happy 5th! That's a good milestone. Your wedding pictures are beautiful. You look the exact same! Matt and I look like we're 12 in ours.
Post a Comment