Sunday, February 10, 2008

Rock Band 1980's style

So Greg is lead singer in a band. They mostly just play covers from 80's rock bands. Greg and his brother Rick have a few original songs of their own. Which I love, he should play those. But it's all lots of fun and they love it. They had their first "real gig" Saturday night. They had a blast.
Here is Greg rocking out to Bon Jovi's "Living on a Prayer". He had a blast. I am so happy for him. He has the perfect rocker voice. You should here Greg sing church hymns though, in a rock ballad voice? I don't know if they even have a band name yet, last I heard it was going to be Fogzone. It is compiled of all their last names together. Don't ask.
And this picture below is the boys in action. The party was an "80's party" so everyone was showing off their 1980's hairdo's, awful clothes, and fads.

It was bad, some people had the best costumes, I wish I had pictures. I was the only one who didn't dress up, I was just the photographer. The guitar playing is fun, they do great with the rock ballad's. Poor Greg was getting over a cold, so he was trying to sing well. He had so much fun. Secretly I think his dream is to be a rock star. And left to Right is Steve Fog on guitar/keyboards, Greg, bro Rick on guitar/drum machine and Greg's best friend Spencer Erickson on base guitar.


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

We need to have a party and Greg and his band can play. It would be so much fun to see them!

Deming Family said...

I love this, I get to see a side of you two I never knew! You should somehow get her performance on your blog so we can all enjoy it!