Creed had his B-day and is now a 9 year old! Wha!? How does that happen?
Wasn't he just this baby having his 1st b-day? What a cutie pie. Aw, his hair!
And now to this!
I love this picture of him opening presents.
His big happy genuine smile. He can be a real character. Totally silly at times, hyper, calm, smart, loving to babies, loving to Rafe, video gamer extraordinaire, determined, he's usually the only brother to achieve all of his goals/chores for the week, he can push my buttons and has a temper, we are both learning how he tics.
The traditional birthday morning singing and opening presents. And his cake, he didn't really say what he wanted. I had a yummy new recipe to try with pudding/sour cream. And he mendtioned Oreo's. And I saw this about 30min. before I decorated his cake. Ha! His eyes are oreo's and I had some cookies so... voila! Cookie Monster was born. Rafe didn't quite know what it was.
Creed thought is was great. Blowing out his candles so he could eat ice cream. Most of the boys don't dig cake, just the ice cream. Sometimes I wonder how they are my children. I live for baked goods!
We had grandparents over for dinner of Chinese Food. Creed loves it. And we are pigging out on cake after. He had a good day. And I returned half of his presents because he decided he did want an expensive video game after all. So I ran some errands that afternoon. Geesh! The things we do for the birthday boy. ;)





No comments:
Post a Comment