Wow, it's great to be 8! Creed had his birthday and boy was he happy about that. Greg was out of town again on his birthday this year. But, did fly home that night at bedtime. The birthday morning I had presents, balloons, camera's all ready to go. Jax was doing Greg's job of filming until I fired him and took over doing both camera's. :) Creed was happy to get presents, and really liked his scriptures, video game controller, and he asked for his own lamp for his room and some other things. He enjoyed his day at school and we went to dinner at IHOP with aunt Amy and G-ma to celebrate. Then back to our house for cake before heading to the airport to pick up Greg.
When our kids turn 8 we let them have a friend party. So the next Saturday we went bowling!
Creed's form improved as the afternoon went on.
I loved how Jax helped Rafe sometimes, by whacking him in the head to help him throw the ball. Rafe didn't like that. Jax did his turn without bumbers so his score was lower, and Bodie liked sprawling out on the floor again. And learned to throw the ball instead of just pushing and rolling it.
Here's the best group shots I got. His friends eating at the tables then all 11 kids (including my own) with Greg at the lanes.
He wanted a Minecraft party. So uh, I did some cupcakes with it. He had such fun, he loved being with his friends, and his brothers. I loved watching him with these boys. He can be so silly. He made sure to make all of them feel important and glad they came and what great presents they gave him. And it was nice to get to know some of them that I didn't really know.
I can't believe this kid was born 8 years ago. Time is going by too fast. I keep telling my boys to stop growing. It sure is great though having Creed be as old as he is. He can be such a great help. He is the best at being Rafe's buddy and cheering him up or buckling him in his car seat. He loves playing video games with Bodie, and loves sharing a room with Jax. Those 2 brothers are 2 peas in a pod. Creed is always goofing off and being silly and laughing, even when he's not supposed to. He does well in school and comes home and gets his homework done, quickly gets to practicing piano and does it well. He loves his cold cereal in the mornings and eating whatever concoction I give him for lunch. He is turning into a social butterfly. He is being more brave, he volunteered to sing a solo with Jax and another boy for the Primary Program, he just have a talk in Primary today, and in school his teachers say he is always talking and laughing with everyone and wanting to help, they enjoy him in class. And he started scouts!
Here Creed is as a baby. A week old, then 8 months, then his first birthday. What a cutie. I love his blue eyes. We all love to watch Creed on our home movies. Bodie and Rafe even love it even though they aren't in it. They laugh and think he's the best. He holds a dear place in my heart and I love him and love that he's in our family!







No comments:
Post a Comment