Our shy Bodie is coming out of his shell. His Kindergarten class had a program. They performed a bunch of Nursery Rhymes. And at the end they recited one on their own in front of everyone. Bodie practiced and practiced. We changed the one he was going to say a few times. But finally settled on a short and sweet Humpty Dumpty. He did very well. He is really loving school. I have been able to go help in his classroom several times. And I love being in there to see how he is and what he does.
And I love the middle picture where he is very, very carefully doing the Itsy Bitsy Spider (I call it that) or is it Incy Wincy?
And while we had programs, played with friends, played video games, did Bodie's last soccer game, Grandma's house, watching Gen. Conference, Creed sleeping over in this little brother's room, Jax was doing this...
He finally got to go on the Elk Hunt camping trip with Greg and posse. He has wanted to go for years. And talked about it for years. I lost my battle of him not being old enough. And Jax was giddy as could be to go. Greg said he was a trooper. He woke up excited, hiked, waited, hiked, waited, talked and asked a billion questions, did little complaining, and had a great time. Don't worry, he didn't shoot the gun.
**********
A few more random things we've been up to... Greg filmed a video about the Glove trying to get it made, marketed, and the works, I did 2 assemblies (yikes!) for Reflections at the elementary school -I'm one of the co-chairs this year and probably in over my head. I didn't volunteer for it by the way. And some fun shots of Rafe mowing the lawn with daddy this week. He is always the one to go outside and be with dad while he mows. And just today I took the little boys to a park for a bit. They had lots of slide fun together.



No comments:
Post a Comment