Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spring at Snow

Spring Break in Snow Canyon! We went to the sunny warmth for a few days. We were able to get a nice condo right by the St. George Temple. It was the perfect location. Right in the middle of everywhere we wanted to be. After a relaxing Sunday, on Monday we went to explore Snow Canyon. It was amazing! I thought I had been there one time, but it didn't seem familiar. The boys loved climbing the rocks, and seeing the incredible formations. They loved being on top of the world. And they loved playing in the sand dunes. I played with Rafe in the car during that outing. :)
 
Cute little boy Rafey. We sometimes call him that.
 
Have I mentioned the amazing formations. This is at the petrified dunes. You can kinda see the boys scattered around.
 
 
 Jax in wide open spaces, Creed, Jax, and Bodie (can't see him) going through a short narrow slot, Bodie's excited face, and Creed looking on.

The boys getting all sandy, taking a lunch break and playing around. And then that night we went to eat at Red Lobster. The boys LOVED it! They loved their crab. Seafood eaters! Not me though. Blah. I enjoyed some pasta and chicken.
 
The next day we hung out, went shopping, and then went to the best pool around. We loved the Washington Community Center. They have a great pool/slide/play land. Great for year round. It was pretty cool, and big. After dinner we went to another park to play.
 
One of the favorite things on this trip was that we took all of our bikes - on a rack. I'm sad I didn't get any pictures. Bodie would stay out front in the condo and ride around the quite little street. That's all he wanted to do. All the boys would go up and down the road. Rafe on his big wheel. I did go on a few laps. Literally a few.
 
The drive down and back home went smooth. The boys did great. Such a fun little trip.

1 comment:

April said...

you guys do such fun things. Great memories for the boys!