Friday, March 15, 2013

The 14th

Oh my what a day. The 14th was a crazy day in the life of me. But first the day involved Creed's kindergarten Opera's. His class did one called "Little Mouse and the big Cupcake". Here he is as a bird.
 
 
He made a great bird. Now if he would have sang like a bird sings? They've been working so hard on them. I love that they have so much music and arts at his school.
 
I was fighting a headache all day long. It started crazy.
8:20 am, out the door taking Creed to school and back home again. Then hurry and get the other boys ready.
Then at 8:57 taking Jax to school and back again.
Then hurry to finish getting myself ready for the day.
Then at 9:20 heading back up to Creed's school to see his performance.
Over at at 10:20 race down the hill to Bodie's preschool - he is late.
Then at 10:30 raced back up to Creed's school to pick him up.
Then at home for a bit - phew.
Then at 12noon leave to pick up Bodie at school.
Home for lunch at 12:15
at 1pm - drop Creed back off at school for the afternoon performances, Bodie falls and gets hurt.
Then back home again and Bodie played outside while Rafe napped. I didn't get anything done. But I did get to sit outside which was lovely.
Then at 2:15 wake Rafe early, load up the car, back up to Creed's school to catch the tail-end of the classes, which was his class and I got to see his performance again. :)
Home at 3pm and let the boys all play outside again. Oh wait, then at 3:20 back in the car to dash over to Jax's school to check him out early.
At 3:35 heading to the pediatricians office.
Where I sit and wait and waste my time until about 5pm. Rafe has a nasty cough, related to his RSV from January. But nothing to do about it.
Grab some McDonald's to hurry and eat. At 5:20 home, the boys outside again. I eat and try and get ready again to leave at 6:10pm to go to Temple Sq. for a lecture series my mom arranges and had Greg's aunt Julie Beck speaking, we couldn't find a sitter so Greg couldn't even come. And had to miss my wards RS dinner I was supposed to be helping with. Oh well. And missed Jax's school literacy night.
Then I enjoyed my evening, visiting family while at the Assembly Hall, and a treat with my sister, mom, and aunts downtown after. Home by 10pm. Get ready for bed.
Head hits the pillow by 10:45. Not bad. But it seemed so bad during the day. It was just crazy.
 
And I threw this picture of Bodie in holding one of Creed's classroom guinea pigs that we had over the last weekend. Creed could have cared less about them. But Bodie was in love. He asked to see them all the time, and wanted to feed them and just hold them and be with them. Rafe loved them too. He would scream in delight and call them doggy. I see why they are called pigs. They eat like them. Bodie was calling them "piggies" sometimes. So cute.

No comments: