Leading up to Christmas is always such fun. We shopped, we played, watched movies, went out to dinner, went to Greg's Bangerter family x-mas party, visited family, and cleaned.
For Christmas Eve we went up to my parents house and had a little party. Played games, ate yummy food, read of Christ's birth, opened presents, you know, the usual. It was fun.
In the pic collage is our little family, Bodie playing with a musical toy, Greg reading "Twas the Night Before Christmas" to the kids before bed, and the boys showing their new jammies for x-mas.
It was funny, Jax swears he saw Rudolph's nose in the sky when we were driving on I-80 on the way home. And I saw what he saw and just wonder what it was, not a plane? Someone having fun I guess. And then after they were in bed they yelled in excitement that they could hear Santa's jingle bells outside their window! He must be in the neighborhood they thought. I also heard what they heard and I KNOW someone was having fun ;)
Christmas morning came, way to early. It was actually about 7am when we all got up but it was a rough night. Bodie woke up, Jax woke up, Creed was awake at 5am, then they both were awake, it was one after another all night and morning.
When we finally got up we had to change Rafe and feed him so he'd be happy but he wasn't so we tried cheering him up so we could all go out to the family room to see what Santa brought. Here are the 3 older boys in the hallway waiting for lights, music, and Rafe so we can do presents!
It was a very nice day. The boys all loved the presents, I enjoyed the moments and we all stayed in our pajamas all day long.
Here's my boys before the clean up. Greg loved the whole day because we didn't have to do a thing we were together as a family and we could stay home and just BE.




No comments:
Post a Comment