Thursday, August 30, 2012

Last Hoorah!

Friday night before school started we went boating at Jordanelle (and Saturday) and then camped at the camp ground with Greg's family. The boys loved it. Below they are striking some poses for the camera being silly after roasting marshmallows. I missed all this as we were still setting up our camp spot. So thanks to all of Greg's sisters and families for entertaining my boys. :)
 Some of the adults stayed up and had hot chocolate and went to bed at mid-night. Jaxon stayed up with us. He was so proud to say it was the latest he's ever stayed up in his whole life.
The next morning Bodie was the first awake, happy as could be and woke the rest of us up. They all slept great. Except me, I was cold all night. But I'm always cold. And then kept hearing the semi trucks on the highway every 10min. all night long, oh and hearing the Coyotes too.
So Greg taking the picture from his bed, then there's Creed and Jax, still asleep, then there's me, and then Bodie and Rafe in the crib.
 Good thing we received an 8 man tent for a wedding present. We were packed in.
Bodie and Rafe loved to just stay in the tent and play. If you asked Bodie "what are you doing?" he'd say, "Hanging out in the tent".
It was fun but quick. I didn't take many pictures. Happy end of summer bang!

No comments: