We love going up to Alta. We love it because it's free! They open a run after 3pm for free. Although, they recently announced it will no longer be free. But a minor charge. At least we've been able to take our boys and myself and teach for free while we could. I can't believe how much lift passes are these days.
Creed started this year. He has been 3 times so far. The second time we were able to enroll him in ski school at the Canyons. It was great. Greg put a harness on him to be able to slow him down a little. He probably doesn't need it anymore. He is doing great. 
Here is Jax saying hi. It's official, he goes faster than I do now. He loves just zipping around down the mountain. I prefer to take it easy. I don't mind the speed, but I am also a chicken when going too fast down a steep hill. Call me crazy. Call me old. But I'd prefer to not wipe out and injure myself. It is pretty crowded at parts on the free run.

Here is Jax saying hi. It's official, he goes faster than I do now. He loves just zipping around down the mountain. I prefer to take it easy. I don't mind the speed, but I am also a chicken when going too fast down a steep hill. Call me crazy. Call me old. But I'd prefer to not wipe out and injure myself. It is pretty crowded at parts on the free run.This Saturday we met up with Greg's sister Laura & Brett and family and she took our group picture. It was like 10 degrees at the top with the wind chill. The boys all stayed warm. I thought I was going to lose my fingers. Ouchy cold.

No comments:
Post a Comment