Saturday, December 31, 2011

Toes Recap

So I wanted to quickly show the healing process on Rafe's toes after his surgery so I can get this blog printed. Here are his little feet 2 days before surgery. (29th of October 2011).

The "before" picture.

Poor little guy. All red and swollen still. But the black stuff is the stitches and scabbing. Sorry if it's gross. His skin grafts are taking, yeah! And yes his toe nails are dirty, but hey, they've been covered for weeks.


Scabs/stitches are almost gone but still a little swollen. We did clip and clean his toe nails after these pictures. :)


And this was actually taken Jan. 11, 2012. But I am back tracking for the blog post to be in 2011. Anyways, looking good. We still keep them moisturized and his scarring will fade over time.


Happy little feet. Ready to run. Or crawl, we'll take either.

1 comment:

April said...

Don't you just love modern medicine? Looks great, way to go Rafe:)