So in the summertime kids are outside all the time. And man their feet get dirty. And the way the sandals makes the feet smell? Ugh! Jax wears his flip flops everyday. And I am so sick of washing the feet in the bathroom sink, water all over the counter and floor and using my clean hand towels. So to make things easier I make Jax use baby wipes to clean his feet. Basic and quick. And for a quick rub over with Bodie's feet to help the sandal smell not knock you over.
And last night Bodie climbed and reached and got his own wet wipe. He leaned against the wall to wipe his feet, then his face, then the kitchen cupboards and went around wiping anything and everything. I found 3-4 wipes lying around. And watched him stuff one in my bag. Then Jax and I sat and watched him take a little "wipe" bath as he rubbed his whole body and hair with it. The whole time he hasn't noticed us watching him.
My favorite was several hours later he returns with another wipe and took a little GI Joe action figure guy and wiped it's feet. He was pleased with himself and stood up and moved on.
Man Bodie is such a fun little dude. I want him to stay this age forever.
Oh wait, another quick story - Jax and Creed, well all of us, love to have Bodie say the prayers. We help him of course but man it is so cute and funny. The boys just laugh and laugh. He only repeats a few words correctly and some of the rest aren't even close to sounding like anything. Even when it's not Bodie's turn he starts jabbering during a prayer because he is trying to say it too.
No comments:
Post a Comment