Greg gave Rafe a wonderful baby blessing in church on Sunday. It was Rafe's special day and it was a nice day. I am so glad it didn't rain. We had great weather. Maybe a few clouds would have been nice for the lunch after in our back yard. Rafe slept during the whole thing. When I went to get out the blessing outfits from Greg's mom, the one we used for Bodie was stained. Ah! I wanted to use it again. So we had to use the larger one. And it was ok. I was in a panic, but he only wore it for a short while. I will clean them both and pass them along. (they were worn by Greg and his bro. Rick as babies)
I had a few little photo shoots with Rafe that day. It would have been fun if it was a girl in a cute white blessing dress, but he was a good sport letting me snap my camera at him. :)
Me and my little baby. And the closest thing to a "group" shot we have at the lunch after.
Rafe is growing so well. At his 2 month check up he is almost 13lbs. at 75% and his height is 65% for his age. He is so smiley now. I love talking and smiling with him, he loves it when I sing. Creed loves him like no other. He is always where Rafe is. He is great helping and giving him his Binky or covering him with a blanket. Anything at all to do with Rafe I can count on Creed. He comes and sits by me when I feed him. Sometimes holds Rafe's hand. Creed just cuddles in and loves him all the time. 2 months now and still going strong. Jax is a good helper too I might add.
A cute little story about Creed's love... One day Rafe was on my lap, Creed right beside me. And Bodie came right up and out of no where whacked Rafe on the head. And the poor little baby screamed and cried, for just a moment, then it passed and he was fine. But Creed, not Creed. He burst into tears. Full on growl and muffled scream. He was so mad and upset with Bodie for doing that. And cried and cried for Rafe. I had to calm Creed down and show him the baby is now fine and he's ok. Then Jax and Creed wanted me to punish Bodie. So I felt I had to do something and Bodie got a "timeout". Hopefully it worked, Bodie hasn't done harm to Rafe since. He actually has been copying Creed and will come a give Rafe loves.
Me and my little baby. And the closest thing to a "group" shot we have at the lunch after.
Rafe is growing so well. At his 2 month check up he is almost 13lbs. at 75% and his height is 65% for his age. He is so smiley now. I love talking and smiling with him, he loves it when I sing. Creed loves him like no other. He is always where Rafe is. He is great helping and giving him his Binky or covering him with a blanket. Anything at all to do with Rafe I can count on Creed. He comes and sits by me when I feed him. Sometimes holds Rafe's hand. Creed just cuddles in and loves him all the time. 2 months now and still going strong. Jax is a good helper too I might add.
A cute little story about Creed's love... One day Rafe was on my lap, Creed right beside me. And Bodie came right up and out of no where whacked Rafe on the head. And the poor little baby screamed and cried, for just a moment, then it passed and he was fine. But Creed, not Creed. He burst into tears. Full on growl and muffled scream. He was so mad and upset with Bodie for doing that. And cried and cried for Rafe. I had to calm Creed down and show him the baby is now fine and he's ok. Then Jax and Creed wanted me to punish Bodie. So I felt I had to do something and Bodie got a "timeout". Hopefully it worked, Bodie hasn't done harm to Rafe since. He actually has been copying Creed and will come a give Rafe loves.
3 comments:
So it wasn't fun because Rafe is a boy, is that what you are saying??
No Drew. I just meant, usually girls are the posers/models/dress wearing/frilly type for pictures. Boys, not so much. But I enjoy taking pictures of my children. I have thousands and thousands.
And I think of my blessing dress and the pictures of me in it and how nice it would have been to have a girl to put in it and on a day like a baby blessing - take pictures of a baby in that same dress. Comprende!
You have thousands and thousands of Children? When did this happen? Does Greg know? Where are they all?
Post a Comment