I love the blue sky on this one. Well the clouds and mountains too. Gosh we live in a pretty place. 
With her princess dress, this looks like they could be on top of a wedding cake.

She opted to not have a reception, but did have quite a wedding luncheon. Food, lots of yummy cakes, pretty decor. Some entertainment was the photo booth.
Greg wanted us to have new baby Rafe join us in the booth, good thing we didn't. We probably would have dropped him. The rest of us crammed in and tried to get some fun pictures. It was crazy funny! I think my head made it in one shot. Good laughs!
And I could just kick myself. I really wanted to get a new picture of our family with Rafe at the wedding festivities, but forgot. Although maybe that's a good thing because after just having a baby my body and complexion aren't exactly how I want to be seen.
How nice for me, that our cute little Rafe slept the afternoon away.
2 comments:
Fun pics! Merlene actually sent me the link to the wedding pictures that were taken that day. I LOVE that one of them with the mountains in the background!! BEAUTIFUL! Congrats to Amy & Karl!
ps-you are WAY too skinny to have just had a baby! Seriously, how do you do it?!
YAY!!!!!!!!! Yay for Amy!!!!! I LOVED the picture with the mountain back drop and I LOVE her dress. The congratulations card will be in the mail shortly. Please tell her how happy and excited we are for her.
Post a Comment