Funny Jax. So he decided we needed some chickens for decorations. I had to keep reminding him that they are called Turkey's. So after an hour of drawing and cutting out. He finally comes over to me to ask for the tape so he can put all the feathers together. But the first thing out of his mouth is "Uh, do I have a beard?" - huh I thought? Then I realized as he was telling me that it took him so long he must have been able to grow a long beard. So silly.
.
Another funny thing about Jax. Everyday when I drop him off at school he has his routine to say goodbye. He always hugs and kisses me before getting out of the car. Then after he hops out and stands there with the car door open, he'll wave, and blow me kisses, and say good bye. And then wave again, blow kisses, and repeat over and over, eventually close the door and continue walking backwards to the building waving and blowing kisses (he even tripped and fell down once because he wasn't watching). And I purposely don't drop him off until the bell rings or is about to ring so he can just go straight in the school.
And it's happened twice now. That as he is doing his goodbye routine, I am yelling at him to close the door, hurry, close it and go. And then the school door closes and he is late and has to walk around to the front office to get in the building. Gosh, because he has to wave and say goodbye and do his long routine, it makes him late for school. I've talked to him about doing everything just once, it's getting better. I just think it's great, and so funny. So I had to document it to remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment