Bodie doesn't like change. Below I laid out his quilt that I made and put him down for the picture. He didn't like that. But I am so proud that I finally got it done, my mom helped of course. Only a year after he was born. But he certainly didn't notice, right.
A few weekends ago we went on the long drive out to the copper mine. The boys thought it was so cool. It was pretty neat. When we were driving up closer to it, I think Jax got scared. He said, "we better stop, it's getting too big".
Our Labor Day weekend was low key. We did go swimming at Snowbird with some of Greg's siblings. Bodie actually walked around the pool in this little float tube. He's content to just scoot around on his bum. Like I said, he doesn't like change. I have about 6 pair of pants that need some mending because of worn away holes.
.
The real change is Greg started a new job yesterday! He is very excited. I am very happy for him. He’s downtown as in-house counsel for a company and does something with leases for them. Blah blah blah, he does have a view of the city and last night was gathering items to put in his office. He was like a little kid being so excited.
Yay for change!
2 comments:
Greg's a stud! Sounds like the first day went well for him. Congrats!
Yeah for not working for Zion's and their pitaful insurance policies anymore! Jeff's part of Zion's was bought out last week so he doesn't work there either anymore! Yeah! Congratulations!
Post a Comment