Monday, January 11, 2010

Talk

Jax decided to tell me what they are getting me for my b-day...
Some ski’s or a sled or something.
And something beautiful
(said in a boyish way that doesn’t like beautiful stuff?)
Then he said , do I wanna know what else?
Some flowers, Real flowers. From him. (because that's what boys do)
Then he said they will get me a spider trap for girls.
With a long handle and get me a vacuum so I can vacuum them up so that more will come to the trap and vacuum them up too.

Then he made me write it down on paper to make a list to put on the fridge. And insisted I use a pink crayon, for girls of course.
The kid cracks me up. Yesterday he told us he's the smartest kid in "Sock" Lake City, while holding his finger to his brain showing us his smarts.
And today Creed French Kissed Bodie. Creed was smothering Bobo (as he now calls him) and I told him to not put his hair in Bodie's eyes/face. So he backed up and really puckered his lips out far so he could reach in and kiss him without his face touching him. And wham, planted one on Bodie, but Bodie's mouth was open and in went Creed's lips. I laughed so hard. Creed immediately pulled away and was saying ew, and wiping the slobber off his mouth.
I was laughing and it was making Creed laugh. But within minutes he was mad about something and was growling. When Creed gets mad, his new thing is to grunt and growl, nice and loud. I suppose that's what animals do, so he does too. With the biggest frown, and he tries to sound so mad while he growls.
The boys get all this from their father.

4 comments:

Rochbug said...

I guess it's time that daddy have the "suprise" talk with your boys. When is your birthday?

Spencer and Celeste said...

So cute!

Grandma Connie said...

Such a cute blog !

Michael B said...

Those are some funny stories!