Friday, August 7, 2009

Bodie Ethan

Introducing... Bodie Ethan Lorenzon!

I must say he is adorable. We think he has features of Greg, Jax, and Creed. I see a lot of Creed, but he has his own look. You can tell he is a Lorenzon boy. He looks like his brothers.


Here's the dilly yo - Born in August at 12:40pm. Weight was 7lbs 11oz. (Jax was 7.10, Creed was 8.12-fyi) 20 inches long. It was fairly quick. Broke my water just after 8am and then after 2 pushes, out he came. It was great, I was one of those lucky ones to have it go quickly!

He is a little early, I went to my Dr. appointment on a Monday and was already dilated to about a 5 and effaced. My Dr. was leaving town for the next 9 days, so we decided to just do it!

A very proud and excited big brother Jax! Creed LOVES babies! He is always wanting to hold him. Unfortunately right when we come home from the hospital, Creed gets an ugly cold and now we have to keep him away. :(Bodie has a nice full head of hair. Probably more than either of his brothers did. Getting ready to head home from the hospital. Cute big yawn. I have lots of pictures to start taking.

9 comments:

Rochbug said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! He is so cute! I'm glad it was quick and easy for you. You'll have to take lots of pic's over the next few days and post them all. Tell you hubby congrats for me to.

Michael B said...

Congrats to the best Landlords (and friends) EVER! We are sad we haven't met him yet, but we look forward to Bodie and Sadie being friends. He is definitely a Lorenzon boy and his hair is great!

Caleb and Suzy said...

Congratulations!
He is a beautiful baby. I love his hair! Laurie looks great. Enjoy the new born stage... Can't believe Klara is already out of it...

Love to you all,
Suzy

Cameron and Amy said...

Congrats guys. If you need me to do anything Laurie, let me know. I can come take the boys or just come watch them or whatever you need. CALL ME. I mean it.

Blondie Blues said...

CONGRATS! Bodie is so adorable and I love his name too. So happy that all is well with mommy & little guy! CONGRATS!!!

Anonymous said...

He is so sweet! Congratulaitons!!!!

The Bangerter Family said...

Laurie, Congratulations! He looks so cute and I love all the hair!

Holly said...

Laurie and Greg,
We are so thrilled that little Brodie is here. He's a handsome lad! Glad everything went well!
Love,
Holly, Joe and family

Alison said...

Wow he is a really pretty baby and look at all the hair. I love the name Bodie. In fact I like all the names you have chosen for your boys. Huge congrats! I hope all is going well and you are able to catch a little bit of sleep.