Thursday, May 28, 2009

*Out for Summer*

I have been a slacker at taking pictures of, well, anything. And I find it funner to post when I have pictures to share as well. Last week was Jax's preschool program. I am so sad it's already over. Where has the year gone? What am I going to do with him all summer? And soccer is over, so we are really hurting for entertainment. Creed is all healed and better from his surgery. Thank goodness. Things actually got worse after my last post. But the scabbing is gone, he's eating normal again. All is well.

I only have 2 1/2 months left of this pregnancy! I'm sure not paying attention as much with this pregnancy with the little guy, because I can't believe it's already so close. Jax is anxious to play with him. He can see and feel him kick. I try to have Creed feel him too, but he has no clue and thinks it's silly of me to hold his hand to my belly. And we still don't have a name. So I hope this summer goes slowly and we can get ready/prepared for the baby's arrival and have a name chosen and enjoy life with only 4 before we get #5.


Here are some pictures of Jax at his last day. When I told Jax to go over and say goodbye to Miss Dana and I'll get a picture, he didn't understand why, so I explained again that preschool is over and we won't see her again. He started crying, it was so sweet. But he was able to pull a face for the picture with her. She was a wonderful teacher, Jax loved going every time. They sang lots of songs for us. By the end, Creed was tired of sitting there and started a fit. So I sat him on the floor with a root beer float and he ate the whole thing with a spoon even all the RBeer after the ice cream was gone. It took him a while, lucky for me. And Jax has one more year of preschool before kindergarten. Now, bring on the summer!!


3 comments:

Cameron and Amy said...

Fun fun! Cute pictures!

Alison said...

Wow your pregnancy went fast for me. Of course it would because it's not me. Cute boys!!

Michael B said...

Great to get an update on things... It feels like we don't know anything going on with us being gone so much!