Monday, April 13, 2009

*Next Holiday*

So bring on the next Holiday! I don't take many pictures of have much to say lately unless there is a holiday. I guess Mother's Day is next? Until then, here are some pictures of what we've been up to. On St. Paddy's Day the boys were fighting over who got to watch their favorite movie. So I separated them. Jax in the family room and Creed got to go to my room. He thought that was the biggest treat ever! He of course was watching Toy Story with his little buddies.

Greg is known in his immediate family for doing a "thing" where he puts his shirt up over his head like the boys are doing and does a little walk and in a silly voice says "I'm a clown". And we showed Jax once upon a time and he remembers it well. And decided to do it, and Creed had to follow. I had so many funny shots of this, so I had to just pick one. The boys are being just like daddy, great silly clowns! Creed can't even put his arms down.The boys after dying Easter Eggs. Jax had to keep one of them white. Creed was so excited during it, he fell off his chair twice. Every picture I took Creed would smile. But when he smiles he squints and closes his eyes. He is hilarious.
Easter morning, they're going through the loot.

Nice and healthy snack before church. Jax actually cried because his bunny broke. So cute.

I asked for a picture and Jax hugged Creed. So cute! We went up to my parents for Dinner and had a candy hunt in the backyard. I forgot the camera, but boy did they load up on CANDY. Ugh! I came home and dumped it all into a big bowl and it is filled. I don't think I even had this much to give out at Halloween. I hope my unborn child doesn't mind me eating so much chocolate candy.

3 comments:

Rochbug said...

Your boys are cute! Sounds like you guys had a good Easter. Just think with all the candy you'll eat you won't gain any weight that people will notice. I love to eat when I'm pregnant, it's the only time people don't wonder why you're eating like a pig:)

Andrea Denzer said...

I love those boys and we missed them on Easter! Glad you had fun too!

Michael B said...

You boys are great! They are just really great!