Wednesday, March 4, 2009

*Spring Fever*

Well the day after we got home from Hawaii we packed the boys up and headed down to St. George. This will be our family vacation this year. I know that after the baby, we won't be traveling anywhere and this summer when I'm big and uncomfortable we won't be traveling either. So it was now or never. And Greg had the week off of work, so we enjoyed it all. When we got there it was about 70 degrees. So nice. We got some kites, played, ate, and had lots of fun.Creed loving every minute of it. Having his favorite Buzz Lightyear kite I'm sure helped that smile stay on his face.


We played and hiked around on some red rock. Jax could have gone "exploring" all day. He loved it. We also took the boys to the pool a couple times. They loved that too.

Bright, bright sun.

Such a fun short little get-away. I love being able to escape someplace warmer. Now we REALLY want spring to come! We just need our boys to get all healthy, they've had bad colds, coughs, pink eye, ear infections. You name it. I really want this season to be over!

6 comments:

Blondie Blues said...

Looks like so much fun. And yes, it gives me Spring fever looking at your pictures. Congrats on the little bun in the oven. You look amazing as usual. Have a good weekend!

Alison said...

I hear ya I am so sick of winter. I just want it to be warm so we can play outside barefoot. Looks like you had a blast.

Michael B said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! Next time take us, okay? Ha!

Michael B said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! Next time take us, okay? Ha!

staci said...

Um, thanks for coming to visit when you came to St. George!! ;) j/k! Looks like you had tons of fun! Next time you come down this way, you guys better at least come say hi!!! :) Do you know what you're having yet?

Deming Family said...

Cute pictures! You've had a fun few weeks! Congrats on boy #3.