There are lots of pictures. When you are in paradise it easier to show then to tell. Below is Greg out playing in the water, he's in the middle of the picture.
Here I am sporting the pregnant belly. I'm barely done with the 1st trimester but look A LOT further along. It's amazing how every pregnancy the belly just pokes out sooner and bigger. In fact, the clothes I tried on, while packing, that fit, by the 2nd day, no longer fit. I couldn't wear any of my shorts/bottoms that I brought. That was amazing. Crazy! Anyways, for those that didn't know, yes, we are having our 3rd and I'm due in August. :)
Our resort from a road above.
Back to Greg playing in the water. Here he is body surfing. He was quite good at it. I of course, opted to just take pictures. Although, as you can see these waves were small, perfect for little kids to boogie board. No big waves to knock me over.
We went to the Kona Temple. That was neat. I've never been to "smaller" temple. Very interesting it was "very" laid back. But I felt at home. Nice people.

Another pretty beach.
Our last night eating pizza on our balcony. It's kinda dark, it was a gorgeous sunset.
Black Sand Beach. All the lava around was pretty neat.
Here is Greg at a vent and I am at an old lava flume/tunnel. We couldn't stay till dark to drive down and see the hot lava flow and glow at night into the ocean.
We missed our boys and are glad to be back home with them. Till next time!
10 comments:
What?! When did you guys go? And when did you come back? The pictures are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing... and making us all jealous!
Man, those are such great pics! Next time you HAVE to take us with you! We admit, it's lonely not having you guys around too... But your boys were in good hands, we hardly ever heard them! Have fun in St. George!
Aw... Happy Anniversary guys! I am glad that you guys had a great time. Great pics!
Glad you had fun. Hope your boys are feeling better. Happy Anniversary and Valentines day to you guys!
First, congratulations on baby #3. How exciting...Second, we are addictied to Hawaii as well. Though we didn't go this year becasue I am on bed rest with my third. I am extremely jelous that you went. It looks like you had so much fun.
Sounds like we suffer with the same addiction! I won't mention how jealous I am :-)! The big island is Dave's favorite (we have a picture of me standing in the same lava tunnel), but I'm more of a Kauai fan! Glad you had some alone time!
Congratulations on baby #3, that's so exciting. The trip looks like it was a lot of fun.
You are so lucky! I have yet to get to Hawaii but I have heard wonderful things about it. It is nice to get away with just your hubby.
CONGRATULATIONS! I still haven't decided on number 3 or not, yet at the same time I am jealous of your cute little baby bump!
Looks fun. I hope to go back sometime. I haven't been back to since you and I went, probably 10 years ago. I'm glad you were able to vacation kid free!
Post a Comment