Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Best Wishes

So it's been a crazy busy time. We had our Christmas season started nicely. Most of the shopping done. Greg and I went to my work party, we got to get dressed up for a nice time.Bubble bath for the boys. It was a spider man bottle. Why did it have a floral sent? Who knows.Play time - Jax being Batman, his friend Carden as Spider man, Creed the "bad guy" to chase around. I stole this photo from the Erickson's, they watched the boys, and organized all the transportation toys. Cute faces.Then everything got put on hold. Greg and I had to do our church ward Christmas party. I lost sleep, stressed a little, ran around trying to get everything ready. It was a Saturday morning breakfast. It turned out well. We had a special visitor. At the last minute my wonderful serving dad was able to be Santa Claus for us. Luckily Jax didn't recognize his grandpa. Thank you so so much dad and mom! I have the best parents ever!

Creed loved it. He wasn't scared or shy, he kept going back to try and get more candy. Here Jax is telling Santa the novel of presents he wants. Jax had no fear either. Loves Santa. Several of the kids were shy or scared. But not the Lorenzon boys.
Our countdown for Christmas begins!

2 comments:

Michael B said...

Nice pic of you guys before going out! I didn't know Santa was your Dad - you guys did a great job with the breakfast, I just wish I could have helped more!

Alan and Abby said...

Thanks so much for having Carden over and for driving him to school! We had a little talk today and you can just beat him the next time he acts like that! Gotta love em!