I've always liked Guns 'N Roses song titled "November Rain". Now that it's November that can be my theme song? Although so far, the November rain was awful. We lost our power yesterday at 10am or so, and didn't get it back on until just after 10PM!! I'm a little ticked at the ridiculous power company!! It's along story. Anyways....October is over so my new post will be all about our Halloween.
A Halloween party at Canyon Rim Park last week. Below the boys are posing nicely for me. Can you tell? Blurry, not looking or smiling. :)
Greg had to drag little Superman to the car. Creed just didn't want to leave.
Greg's bro had his party and their band played, Greg was a drag queen. Although he pretended to be Gwen Stephani. I was a punk witch, I guess that's what I'll call it?

Halloween night, we quickly carved our pumpkin, eat some Barbacoa, got the boys in their costumes, went trick-or-treating, put the boys to bed, and watched "The Hulk" with my sis. Amy and friends Spencer and Celeste who joined in the evening-o-fun!
Creed as Superman, and Jax as the Transformer "Bumble Bee" . Fun Halloween 2008!
The loot, and out in the neighborhood.
6 comments:
Looks like FUN!!! I love those boys.
Fun times! I'm so glad you put the picture of you two in as well! I'd be so proud of them! You two make a great couple! It looked like a fun party.
Thanks for sharing - cute boys and a cute couple, especially all dressed up :-)!
Great pics and fun times! I think Greg is HOT!
-Michael
Um, I LOVE "November Rain" too. Ahhhhh, brings back so many memories!! Gotta love that Axle Rose huh?!
Fun Halloween pics!! Again, your boys are seriously so cute!! Wish we lived closer. It would be fun for the kids to get together (and the moms too) and play!! :)
WOW! Your boys are so big!
It looks like you guys had a fun halloween!
Post a Comment