Yuck, the snow last weekend. Here's the boys playing outside. Jax thought it was fun using toys as the snow mans limbs. So he had to put a "belly button" on the guy. We thought it was too funny to move it to the middle & correct ball, of abdominal snow.
Last Sunday we actually combed and put some product in the boys hair, so it's not all fro and fuzzy head. This is Jax's first tie. He said he was handsome, I have to agree. He was excited to look like his daddy.
The boys nightly ritual has been to get NAKED!! Creed would run around in his diaper all day if I let him. He gets so happy to run and play before we get his PJ's on. Creed will come up to me pulling on his clothes and saying "on on" but we know he means to say "off off". They copy each other all the time. Here I am with my rascals, and my new hair cut.
The snow melted quickly, and it has been so nice outside. We finally made our trip to the zoo on Saturday. Below, the boys riding the train. Creed missed all the animals, too busy looking down at the tracks as it went along. And we asked Jax to smile for the picture, and this is what he does. (at least he looked at the camera this time)
We saw the lion (mountain), tiger and bears, oh my! The elephant proceeded to rip the wood fence down and eat it while we watched.
Here is Creed checking out the animals. 
A little sick and tired of chasing Creed, so up on Greg's shoulders he goes.

Last Sunday we actually combed and put some product in the boys hair, so it's not all fro and fuzzy head. This is Jax's first tie. He said he was handsome, I have to agree. He was excited to look like his daddy.
The boys nightly ritual has been to get NAKED!! Creed would run around in his diaper all day if I let him. He gets so happy to run and play before we get his PJ's on. Creed will come up to me pulling on his clothes and saying "on on" but we know he means to say "off off". They copy each other all the time. Here I am with my rascals, and my new hair cut.
The snow melted quickly, and it has been so nice outside. We finally made our trip to the zoo on Saturday. Below, the boys riding the train. Creed missed all the animals, too busy looking down at the tracks as it went along. And we asked Jax to smile for the picture, and this is what he does. (at least he looked at the camera this time)
We saw the lion (mountain), tiger and bears, oh my! The elephant proceeded to rip the wood fence down and eat it while we watched.
Here is Creed checking out the animals. 
A little sick and tired of chasing Creed, so up on Greg's shoulders he goes.

8 comments:
Cute hair cute! Also love the snowman...boys are creative.
I like your new do! Your kids are cute. I thought the snowman belly button was hilarious! That gave me a huge laugh. :D
Way cute hair!! Kayla asked me if the snowman had a "weiner"? What handsome boys all ready for church. You have a cute family.
Love your new hair, but ummm you were my inspiration for growing mine out and everyone around, and I mean EVERYONE is chopping theirs off. I can't be strong on my own. Love the family pic, you guys look all grown up!
Love the new do!! So cute! Your boys are seriously clones of Greg! I love Jax in his shirt & tie. They both look so handsome!! You're a fun mom!
What a good looking family!
I'll comment so you know I was here! The boys were so cute last night with all the lava leaves! Oh and by the way, I love your blog!
So cute! You all are such an adorable family!
Post a Comment