Tuesday, September 23, 2008

* Peddle *

So Jax can finally peddle his bike (big wheel)! He's refused to even try. We've been trying to show him how easy it is but he wanted to push himself along with his feet doing it HIS way for over a year. And then one day he did it. Greg would have missed it, he was too busy watching Saturday BYU and Utah football games. But I made him come out and see. Jax was very proud.A little "off road" adventure. Creed gave up and carried his along the grass. When it's bad weather outside, we find a rainy day activity. This day it was an adventure with the Teddy Bears.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

That is so funny. Gracie just barely learned how to peddle herself. I have also been trying to teach her for the longest time. I guess they peddle when they darn well feel like it!!!

Serendipity said...

That's great he learned to use the peddles! Our little one just got his first bike and spends almost every waking moment on that thing. He can't reach the peddles yet. . .maybe one day though. Good to see what your family has been up to! I like blogs because you don't have to spend all day updating 1000 people. . .just one blog.

staci said...

Those are two of the cutest boys ever! Tyler took forever to peddle too. I seriously think when they feel like it, they will. I used to get so frustrated with him. It was like, "Seriously, how HARD is it?" Good times! We need to get Tiffany to get a blog don't you think? Oh wait, she's probably a little busy with her 5 kids and all right? ;) I don't know how she does it!! She's got way more energy & patience than I do!

Cameron and Amy said...

Look at what a good mom you are. Rainy day adventures. You're great.

Cameron and Amy said...

Tag, you're it!

boylingivylilac said...

Hi Laurie,

Thanks for writing on my blog, I'm happy to get reconnected with you, take care!

Emily