So last night after I put the boys in bed I actually had time to do something for myself. So I decided to watch the tube. Flipping channels, nothing was on that I was interested in. Then I saw the Cosby Show was starting, so I decided to watch. And can I just say that I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it! As much as Friends or The Office now-a-days. It's a golden oldie. I laughed and smiled through the whole thing. It was one of the first seasons and Rudy is playing football and the whole family goes to cheer her on, and a few other little story lines with it. Fun stuff. I grew up watching it. It has been a while, but I am so glad I did. It actually made me happier. I think I might try and pick a few evenings and watch it again. I am excited for fall and all the shows to start up again. I hope I can find time. Thank goodness for DVR. Friday, September 12, 2008
*The Cosby Show*
So last night after I put the boys in bed I actually had time to do something for myself. So I decided to watch the tube. Flipping channels, nothing was on that I was interested in. Then I saw the Cosby Show was starting, so I decided to watch. And can I just say that I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it! As much as Friends or The Office now-a-days. It's a golden oldie. I laughed and smiled through the whole thing. It was one of the first seasons and Rudy is playing football and the whole family goes to cheer her on, and a few other little story lines with it. Fun stuff. I grew up watching it. It has been a while, but I am so glad I did. It actually made me happier. I think I might try and pick a few evenings and watch it again. I am excited for fall and all the shows to start up again. I hope I can find time. Thank goodness for DVR.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOVE the Cosby's!! I watch some of those old episodes sometimes too! They are seriously classic! There is this one that is my all time favorite where Theo is wanting to be grown up and so they decide to teach him a lesson and when he comes home they have the house all changed like it's an apartment for him and Rudy is the banker and Cliff is the landlord. It's seriously one of the best ones! I also love this one when Vanessa was in jr. high or something and she has a Halloween party at her house and the boy that she likes comes and she gets all giddy and excited about it. Ahhhh, those were the days huh?! Do you remember either of those episodes? Anyway, if you don't, they are hilarious! I agree, as as Friends and The Office! Good times! Thanks for reminding me about the Cosby's! And yes, THANK GOODNESS for the DVR. We just got it when we moved here and LOVE IT!!! :) (sorry for the long drawn out comment!)
Oops, I'm re-reading my comment and I meant to say "They are as funny as Friends & The Office" not as as!! Sorry!! ;)
I'm right there with you - there is nothing like the Cosby's. A few years ago (before DVR) Dave and I would record them and we had tape after tape. I remember all the epidsodes from being younger, but could watch them over and over!
Post a Comment