So I am grateful for food to eat, although, not when your little ones wipe it all over their face and hair. This was pizza gone bad. Why did I bother to stick a bib on him? I think I'll see if we can start a new trend, either bathtubs in the kitchen, or a dispose-all in bathtubs. But he made a funny silly face for the picture, so I forgive Creed.
I am grateful for lakes. Here is Jax waving while tubing with Greg. Our nice friends took us boating. Thanks Spence and Celeste. Utah Lake was a bit murky, but the boys loved the boat and kept wanting to get in the water. Once they got in, they immediately wanted out.
Here is Greg getting some air. He loves wake boarding. You can see the "Y" on the mountain in the back ground. I've never been on Utah Lake, it was some pretty mountain views.
And I am grateful for such cute faces too look at every day. Too bad they can't always stay happy like this. Too often they get angry, or teary, or sad. But such is life as a toddler.
I am so grateful for my camera. I love to capture our life and have memories. And for the beauty around. Here are my favorite flowers, in my own back yard, taken today.
And I am grateful for seasons. Especially summer! Happy Summer!
I am grateful for lakes. Here is Jax waving while tubing with Greg. Our nice friends took us boating. Thanks Spence and Celeste. Utah Lake was a bit murky, but the boys loved the boat and kept wanting to get in the water. Once they got in, they immediately wanted out.
Here is Greg getting some air. He loves wake boarding. You can see the "Y" on the mountain in the back ground. I've never been on Utah Lake, it was some pretty mountain views.
And I am grateful for such cute faces too look at every day. Too bad they can't always stay happy like this. Too often they get angry, or teary, or sad. But such is life as a toddler.
I am so grateful for my camera. I love to capture our life and have memories. And for the beauty around. Here are my favorite flowers, in my own back yard, taken today.
4 comments:
You are quite the photographer! Nice picture of Greg catching some good air!
Check you out learning to use that new camera. Do you feel all profesh?
Nice pictures! They look really good! You have a hidden talent. I am constantly surprised by Greg...rock band member, air soft gun pro, wakeboarder...what doesn't he do?!
I am GRATEFUL you don't always talk that way.
"love"
Cameron
Post a Comment