Saturday, June 21, 2008

Has Summer Arrived?

Well I'm sick of looking at my same old post, so here are some new pictures. My work party at Fat Cats, Jax attempted his first time bowling. He refused to put on the cute little bowling shoes, and he didn't want to use the ball ramp for him to get some speed down the lane. So we watched the ball inch it's way, but he always was able to knock down some pins. He had fun. But in the end just wanted to play at the arcades. We didn't even have to put money in, he just thought it was fun to "pretend" to play. Finally in the 90 degree temps. I don't know if that's actually a good thing, but pool time and playing outside is always nice.
Jax jumping at my mom's house with his favorite person, cousin Liam.
Woooeeeeee! Creed zipping down the slide at grandma's fun house. I love my new camera, it takes the shot instantly, no blurry boy zooming down the slide.
I need to go up to my parents house more often, the boys loved it. So much to do. They have their own little park going on in the back yard. Good job mom!

2 comments:

Alison said...

Looks like fun! Grandma's always seem to have the better toys and outdoor adventures. We live at both grandma's houses.

Michael B said...

Yeah for summer! Awesome slide.

Annie