Pictures say a thousand words.
The family

Jax at Poipu Beach, he loved his first time in the ocean
Me and the boys at the cliffs by our resort.
View from our balcony, Greg and Jax walking around.Having this stroller was the best!
View from our front door. The pool was awesome.
Salt Pond Beach, so much fun exploring.
Jax loved playing and playing. He got covered in a wave at this beach, and never got back in the ocean after this.



8 comments:
I'm jealous! It snowed here last week.
Those look like you guys had a great time. I am still trying to get to Hawaii, I went in high school and haven't been back since. Jon gets to go every month for 3-4 days for work, no one ever feels sorry for him. I am hoping to go in August, we'll see.
How fun!! I would love to take Lily to Hawaii but first I would love to take myself. It looks like you guys had a great time. You'll have to give your opinion on taking your kids versus going with just Greg.
What a fun vacation! I didn't know you were going, that should have been top news! I walked by your house today and realized it has been weeks since I've seen you! Glad to know you had a fun time, and your pictures are so beautiful! Welcome back!
You said it.....Kauai is also my favorite island in Hawaii!! You know you're just making us all feel bad, but I'm glad you and your fam had a great time :-)! I can't wait to hear more about it!
Soooo Jeoulous! But so happy for your family. The pictures are gorgeous, cute, fun, funny, paradise, & great family moments... Love them! It was good to see you today; have a great rest of the week.
Loving the pics, especially the amazing shots of Greg! Love your body and all that you do for it... You know I'm messing with you...
-Michael
Hey Laurie I'm so excited that you read my blog! You can totally feel free to add me to your list, and I'll add you to mine. Your boys are looking darling!
Post a Comment